Deadline: 3 May, 2013
Open to: candidates with a Master Degree in one of the relevant fields, interested in the European politics, who are German native speakers or equal and who are fluent in English
Remuneration: not specified
The Jurgen Creutzmann’s MEP office in Brussels looks for a motivated intern to support its daily work. Mr. Creutzmann is a FDP deputy from Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Mr. Creutzmann is Member of the Committee for Industry, Research and Energy, Substitute Member of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection in the European Parliament and Member of the Delegation for relations with Canada.
- content research on different policy areas, especially common market, consumer protection, employment and social policy
- attending of committee meetings and information events in Brussels
- co-organizing of events and coordination of appointments
- proceeding of citizens requests and other correspondence
The requirements are the following:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in one of the relevant fields
- quickness to grasp new tasks, structured working style, organizational skills
- liberal politics affinity
- interest in the European politics
- language skills: German (native language or equal), English (fluent), French skills will be an advantage
The internship is remunerated.
How to apply
If you are interested, send your application (cover letter and resume) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship”, no later than 3rd of May, 2013.