Deadline: 1 July, 2013
Open to: participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, USA, Germany, Israel, Turkey and Georgia
Venue: August 11-17, 2013, Bakuriani, Hotel “Tbilisi”, Mountain Resort in Georgia
New Economic School – Georgia in partnership with Freedom Works (USA) and Institute for Economic Affairs (UK) is pleased to announce the call for participants for the International Summer University “Public Choice: The Economic Analysis of Government Failure”. The summer school will take place between 11th and 17th August 2013.
- Dr. Randal Holcombe, Professor of Economics, Florida State University, USA
- Dr. Pierre Garello, Professor of Economics, Paul Cezanne University, Aix en Provence, director of IES-Europe, France
- Dr. Roland Voubel, Professor of Economics, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Paata Sheshelidze, President, New Economic School – Georgia
- Gia Jandieri, Vice-president, New Economic School – Georgia
Participants of the Summer School can be from: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, USA, Germany, Israel, Turkey and Georgia.
- Participation fee: 100 USD (includes accommodation, meals, seminar materials and transportation from and to Tbilisi)
- Travel grants for foreign participants are limited. Applicants should note about their need of travel grant.
- The travel grant doesn’t include the participation fee.
How to apply
Candidates must sent CV and motivation letter to email: [email protected]
a) for International applications: July 1st, 2013,
b) for foreign participants applying for travel grant, application deadline is June 15th, 2013
c) for Georgian participants: July 15th, 2013
Selected participants from foreign countries will be contacted before July 5.
Selected Participants from Georgia will be announced at: July 28
Every selected participant will receive reading materials by email and then a complimentary book: Public Choice – A Premier
Phone: + 995 322 399 375; Cellphone:+ 995 593 280 433
Email: [email protected]