Deadline: 30 October 2013
Open to: international students interested in pursuing Master’s Degree in the field of applied biological sciences: environmental health, environmental toxicology or chemical biology
Scholarship: full scholarship: tuition fees, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, round trip airfare and other
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to train students in the program to be effective thinkers and leaders in their fields of expertise, to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. This year, 5 scholarships are offered to applicants who are interested in pursuing Master’s Degree in the field of:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields: Chemistry, Biological, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences or other related fields.
- Have at least 2 years work experiences in related field. Applicants with laboratory research experiences will receive favorable consideration.
- Have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others. It is tenable for a period of 2 years and it is a subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Applicants are required to complete the application form HERE and submit it together with the following supporting documents:
- Medical History and Report (can be downloaded HERE)
- Letter of Recommendation
All documents should be forwarded to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Deadline for applying: 30 October 2013
For further information please visit the official website.