Deadline: 15 October 2013
Open to: students aged 18 and older who are members of student organizations from all of Europe
Venue: 20 – 24 November 2013 in Warsaw, Poland
The Organizer of The E4E Conference is the Independent Students’ Association of the Warsaw School of Economics. This year the conference will be held for the 13th time. The conference is devoted to student activities and international cooperation between organizations uniting young people. During the 2013 edition the focus will be on the following topics: marketing, brand management, online and social media marketing. This year the theme of the conference is “Remarkable Marketing!”.
The long-term goals that organizers want to achieve are:
- developing interests of students from all around the world,
- creating an international forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience in the field of business,
- demonstrating the opportunities and challenges posed by working in various business areas,
- familiarizing students with potential employers,
- the integration of academic and business communities,
- promotion of Poland in the international arena.
Schedule of the conference:
- 20 – 22 November 2013. Conference at the Warsaw School of Economics
- 23 – 24 November 2013. Sightseeing tour to Krakow
Some of the workshops will be designed exclusively for the participants of the Conference. However, a part of them will be open for all the students! You are warmly invited to participate!
Further information about visiting Poland is available HERE.
Members of student organizations from the whole Europe are invited to participate in the conference. The Polish side is represented by the Independent Students Association of the Warsaw School of Economics who is the organizer of the project. Participants are required to be aged of minimum 18 and to have a communicative level of English.
The participation fee is 95€ for each person. The fee includes: accommodation (6 nights), meals, transport in Poland, sight-seeing in Warsaw, trip to Cracow and local attractions. The costs of travel to and from Poland are not included. If your stay needs to be prolonged, for example due to the date of flight, costs of the acommodation are not covered by the participation fee.
You can become a participant of The E4E Conference by filling out the registration form AVAILABLE HERE. The deadline is 15 October 2013.