Open to: scholars, activists and students engaged in diverse streams of humanities and social sciences
Benefits: publication of your work in a scholarly journal
The Arachneed Journal (ISSN 2322-0201) is an international, inter-disciplinary Journal that promotes academic, journalistic and artistic endeavors in a scholarly attire. They strongly encourage young and emerging scholars along-with Activists, Independent Researchers, Journalists and Artists to contribute to the Journal.
Author Guidelines include the following:
- All manuscripts should be submitted in electronic form in word to the email addresses mentioned below.
- All Manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract of around 200-250 words.
- All articles should also be accompanied by a list of Keywords.
- Please use end-notes instead of footnotes.
- The Arachneed Journal has a Zero Tolerance policy on Plagiarism and thus authors are requested to conduct a prior plagiarism check of their manuscript before submitting articles, though the review process also involves checking plagiarism as the first step.
- Please ensure that the usage of any images, maps, charts, diagrams or any visual in your manuscript does not violate the copyright of the concerned owner. Thus every images, map, chart, diagrams or any visual in the manuscript should carry a clarification on the same.
Read more about the magazine’s team HERE.
Scholars, activists, professionals engaged in diverse streams of humanities and social sciences and allied arts are strongly encouraged to submit their works for review.
Publication of your work in a scholarly journal is the primary benefit of this volunteering opportunity.
For more information on the Journal please contact Editor in Chief Arnav Anjaria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As far communications with regards to the Ongoing issue and the review process and author guidelines, one is strongly advised to kindly email Communications Analyst Anait Akopyan at email@example.com.
Refer to the author guidelines listed above to guide you as you write your submission.
Further details and previous issues are available on the official website HERE.