Deadline: 20 February 2014
Open to: candidates holding a bachelor’s degree or in their last year of undergraduate study who are applying to a Fordham University graduate program
Scholarship: full tuition fee
The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 is a scholarship competition organized by Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration. Take the Fordham Business Challenge 2014 for your chance to live and learn in the information and business capital of the world. Compete for a scholarship for a specialized master’s degree program at Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration (GBA) in New York City. The Fordham Business Challenge 2014 consists of Fordham GBA/NYC quiz, Current Affairs quiz, program-related quiz and essay question related to your chosen MS program.
Graduating college seniors from around the world are invited to join the Fordham Business Challenge 2014 and win a full-tuition scholarship for a specialized master’s program at Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration (GBA).
Scholarships are available for the following programs at Fordham GBA:
- Master’s in Marketing Intelligence (MSMI)
- Master’s in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Master’s in Applied Statistics and Decision Making (MSSD)
- 3-Continent Master of Global Management (3CMGM)
- Master’s in Business Enterprise (MBE)
To qualify for the competition applicants must either currently hold a bachelor’s degree or be in the last year of their undergraduate education and expect to receive a bachelor’s degree by June 2014. To qualify to win the competition, applicants must:
- fulfill all competition requirements
- have applied for admission to their chosen master’s program by March 17, 2014
- be admitted and enroll at Fordham GBA, beginning fall semester 2014
Visit the Fordham GBA website for application details.
The winner of the competition for each master’s program will receive a full-tuition scholarship. The breakdown of the value of the tuition scholarship offered for each program is listed below. Estimates are based on 2013-14 tuition, in U.S. dollars. Please note that the scholarship covers tuition alone.
To enter the competition, each applicant is required to:
- Register an account at the official website.
- Complete the challenge quizzes and answer the final essay question by the January 20, 2014 competition deadline.
- Gather personal recommendations from friends, family and colleagues on Facebook to support your application.
- Apply to the relevant Master’s degree program by the March 17, 2014 Fordham GBA Admissions application deadline.
Fordham GBA Applications require:
- Completed online application
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Personal statement or essay. Note: The MBE program requires three essays
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview —(optional for some programs)
- TOEFL required if English is not your first language and/or the language of instruction at the undergraduate institution you attended
Read more about the specific application process for each program.
Note: the U.S. $130 application fee is waived for entrants in the Fordham Business Challenge 2014 competition. When completing the online application, be sure to choose the option “Pay by check.” This will allow you to submit your application without paying the $130 application fee.
For more information please visit the official website HERE.