Deadline: 20 January 2014
Open to: anyone in the world with a passport, a computer and a curiosity to learn more about the world
Remuneration: opportunity to win airfare, to obtain a letter of recommendation or a full-time position with the website
Want to work with people from all around the world?
Earn valuable work experience?
If yes, you are eligible to become an Ambassador for thebesttravelled.com. Anyone in the world with a passport, a computer and a curiosity to learn more about the world can apply.
TheBestTravelled.com (TBT) is a website. Conceived as an interactive, constantly evolving and expanding international project, TBT will bring together travellers within a well-designed community to encourage information exchange, travel planning and as well as an environment to enjoy friendly travel competition.
It aims to become the leading interactive travel website for competitive travelers and the general public in terms of web design; the leader in quality and quantity of diverse travel stories, photos and travel experiences on every region in the world; and the leading virtual library on travel websites.
TheBestTravelled.com is very pleased to start recruitment for its ambassadorship starting on 3 February 2014 and lasting approximately 3 months!
To be an ambassador means:
- you are a representative of thebesttravelled.com in a specific country or region
- you have a wide variety of tasks and complete autonomy
- you promote the website in any way you can and get new members
- you find business associates and create alliances
- you make videos and other creative initiatives
- you have to write a report 1-2 times a month and see how many points you gathered
- have an interest in travel (experience travelling abroad is a big plus)
- be familiar with social media techniques
- have a decent command of English, especially written
- be reliable and team players
- The ambassador per month with most points gets a free regional air ticket.
- The best ambassador per 3 months gets a free long-distance air ticket, while ambassadors in positions 2-5 get travel-related gifts and gadgets.
- If they complete three months successfully, ambassadors can request a recommendation letter from thebesttravelled.com
Before you start the recruitment being an ambassador you need to undertake the activities that give you the experience of all the aspects of the website. So, if you haven’t already done so, you need to register HERE. If you like what you see, then fill in the online form HERE. The application deadline is 20 January 2014.
For more information contact Electra (ambassador manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the official website HERE.
5 thoughts on “Ambassador in The Best Travelled Web-site”
There’s phone call management facility which makes
small trade appear like bigger phone system hacker ones.
1 Choose a new telephone number. It does all
this with very little effort. The second method is to use telephones with built-in SIP Session Initiation Protocol SIP is the
most important benefits of this phone system.
Being a little slower could loss you a potential big customer or
it could land you and your employees will be able to cut down your long distance fees.
Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i
thought i could also make comment due to this good post.
Great goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great.
I really like what you’ve received right
here, certainly like what you’re stating and the best way in which you
are saying it. You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it smart.
I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.
certainly like your web site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few
of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality
on the other hand I’ll surely come again again.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
I will be waiting for your further write
ups thank you once again.