Deadline: 20 January 2014
Open to: graduates in EU affairs or international relations with some work experience
Benefits: dynamic consultancy, competitive salary, and interesting working tasks
Arctik is a Brussels-based consultancy specialized in European affairs and sustainability. Arctik proposes strategic and innovative communication solutions to the European institutions and their actors. The organization is currently looking for talented people who can serve their clients. You will be working on environment, climate and energy-related initiatives and programmes. A one-year contract is offered, starting immediately.
- Project management (coordination of programmes, communications, secretariat, draft articles for web, communication with partners)
- Organizing events (production of communication materials, logistics, on-site coordination)
- Represent Arctik at conferences and events
- Develop clients’ portfolios
- Degree in EU affairs or international relations
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of EU policy preferably in the field of environment, climate and energy (eco-innovation)
- English native speaker (or equivalent)
- Creative, pro-active and well-organized
- Flexible attitude and solution-minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (Office, Mac OS environment, Open source)
- Knowledge in HTML, CMS and graphic software is an asset
The organization offers: a dynamic and creative consultancy, competitive salary, an office near the EU institutions, as well as interesting tasks working with strategic EU affairs.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] A creative application would be appreciated (web, video, article)!
Closing date: 20 January 2014.
The job advertisement is available HERE.
For more information regarding the organization, check the official web-site.