Deadline: 4 February 2014
Open to: professionals who are the nationals of and work and live in NFP Country with at least three years experience in media or NGOs
Fellowship: travel, accommodation, tuition fee and insurance
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) is a scholarship programme of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is funded from the Ministry’s development cooperation budget. The aim of the programme is to help reduce the shortage of skilled workers.
The target group consists of professionals working in one of the 50 NFP countries. The successful completion of a study programme will help them to further develop and strengthen the organisations at which they work.
Netherlands Fellowship Program (NFP) is accepting fellowship applications for journalism courses at the Radio Nederland Training Centre (RNTC):
1. Broadcast Management (29 September- 10 October 2014)
2. Mastering Social Media (1 – 12 September 2014)
3. Training the Trainers (8 September – 17 October 2014)
4. Using Media for Development (15 – 26 September 2014)
5. Video Journalism (8 – 19 September 2014)
Candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- To have a minimum of three years working experience in the media/NGO sector;
- To have successfully followed secondary education, and professional education or training in media;
- To speak and write in English (the course language) sufficiently.
NFP Fellowship covers travel, accommodation, tuition fee and insurance.
Please note that you have to apply twice:
- once with RNTC for the course – details on application process with RNTC HERE
- and once with Nuffic for the NFP scholarship – details on application process with Nuffic HERE
Application deadline is 4 February 2014.
For any questions, please contact [email protected]
For more information visit the official website HERE.