Deadline: 4 April 2014
Open to: nationals of one of the EUROCONTROL or ECAC Member States
Remuneration: monthly allowance of 900 EUR
Interested in a traineeship to provide administrative support? EUROCONTROL is currently looking for two trainees; one to assist the Recruitment & Mobility team at the Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre in Maastricht, the Netherlands and the other to support the team at Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. The purpose of the traineeship is to familiarise the trainee with the tasks and responsibilities of an administrative support staff in an international environment.
- providing administrative support to the selection and recruitment processes;
- providing first line assistance to candidates, selection board members and others as required;
- organising selection boards meetings, medical appointments and other meetings as required;
- organising testing sessions for candidates;
- processing and following-up on correspondence, maintaining databases, filing systems and administrative documents as required;
- performing any other tasks in line with the main function of this position.
- Administrative background / education;
- Good organisational skills. Meticulous approach;
- Dynamic and flexible attitude. High motivation to learn and develop;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Acute sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously;
- Experience in the use of standard Office applications;
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Working knowledge (oral / written) of English.
The traineeship should start within eighteen months of completion of the studies. If the traineeship is part of the studies, the programme of the traineeship must be directly related to the subject of the studies. Candidates should have the nationality of one of the EUROCONTROL or ECAC Member States.
- Monthly allowance of 900€;
- Inbound/outbound travel expenses;
- Leave days.
Candidates are requested to complete the traineeship application form. The following copy of documents should accompany the application form, where relevant:
- Certificates and diplomas (in case of 1st professional experience);
- Studies programme (in case of traineeship as part of your studies);
- Student card (in case of traineeship as part of your studies);
- ID card or passport;
- A recent criminal record sheet and proof of medical insurance need to be provided if selected for a traineeship.
Please note that the submitted application form and documents will not be returned to unsuccessful candidates nor kept by the Agency.
Interested candidates should email the EUROCONTROL Trainees Service at [email protected] and mention the reference TR2014-006 in the subject. The traineeship will be subject to the EUROCONTROL Agency Traineeship Programme Regulations.
More information provided HERE.