Deadline: 5 May/30 June 2014
Open to: African applicants holding undergraduate degree
Scholarship: 100% cover of tuition fee (€27,000), grant up to € 10,000
Alma Graduate School, together with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation, introduces the Africa Scholarship Program for the Academic Year 2014-2015. This Scholarship Program aims to facilitate the participation of 10 young bright talents from Africa, wishing to pursue an MBA and contribute to the social and economic development of their continent.
The candidates need to apply for the admission to the 1st level Master Universitario Program in Business Administration, find more information about the International MBA Program HERE.
Candidates need to:
- be citizens of an African Country;
- hold an undergraduate degree;
- be proficient in English;
- have 2 years of professional experience.
Each of the 10 Scholarships includes:
- 100% cover of tuition fee (€27,000);
- grant up to € 10,000 (gross) to cover travel expenses to Italy and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program.
Deadline Round first: May 5th, 2014
Deadline Round second: June 30th, 2014
Scholarship application materials should be sent as PDF files to [email protected] by 5 May and 30 June 1:00 PM:
- Scholarship application form;
- Certificate or evidence of individual and family income;
- Certificate or evidence of parents’ job.
For more information visit the official website HERE.