Deadline: 1 June 2014
Open to: any company, organisation or individual in the content industry in any UN and UNESCO member state
Prize: Invitation to the WSA Global Congress in Abu Dhabi
The World Summit Award Mobile (WSA-mobile) is a global initiative to select and promote the world’s best in mobile content and innovative applications within the framework of, and in cooperation with, the United Nations’ World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS).
Right m-WSA categories reflect most crucial social issues of every-day life around the globe:
- m-Government & Participation;
- m-Environment & Health;
- m-Learning & Education;
- m-Entertainment & Lifestyle;
- m-Tourism & Culture;
- m-Media & News;
- m-Business & Commerce;
- m-Inclusion & Empowerment.
The WSA-mobile is open to any company, organisation or individual in the content industry in any UN and UNESCO member state.
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress in Abu Dhabi (accommodation and meals provided; the organizers will provide some travel grants to NGOs, StartUps etc.);
- Possibility to pitch your project in front of an international experts jury, giving direct feedback and input;
- Workshops on how to turn your local app into a global success;
- Contacts to potential sponsors and partners;
- Featuring in the WSA-mobile Catalogue 2014;
- and more benefits.
To participate in WSA mobile 2014, you need to get in contact with your national expert. He or she nominates eight apps from your country – one in each contest category. The WSA-mobile database will be open to nominations from February to June 2014.
To get in contact with your national expert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit the official website HERE.