Deadline: 1 October 2014
Open to: non-Bulgarian citizens holding PhD
Fellowship: monthly stipend 700 Eur, accommodation, travel allowance, research allowance
Center for Advanced Study Sofia provides in-residence fellowships of two- to five- month duration to post-doctoral non-Bulgarian researchers. Junior as well as Senior scholars are invited to apply for the period 1 October 2015 – 28 February 2016.
The selected Fellows will take part in the regular Fellow seminars and the other scientific events organized by the Centre (workshops, conferences, lectures, etc.) and are invited to present and discuss their project in lectures or seminars. The results of their work shall be summarized in a paper (in English), to be published in the electronic CAS Working Paper Series.
- Be non-Bulgarian citizens;
- Have completed a PhD in the fields of the humanities and social sciences;
- International research experience (participation in projects and refereed conferences) and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions are strong advantages.
- A monthly stipend of 700 euro (liable to 10% income tax) to cover living expenses related to the stay in Sofia.
- Accommodation in Sofia, comprising living quarters and working space. The Fellows will also have free access to the CAS library and electronic resources/databases.
- Travel allowance (400 euro)
- Research expenses (100 euro p.m.)
Application deadline is 1 October 2014.
All application documents Application Form, Reference Form and Application Checklist should be presented in English and sent by e-mail to [email protected] with a subject entry “Advanced Academia Fellowships”.
For further information visit the official website HERE.