Deadline: 10 July 2014
Open to: non-Chinese nationals
Scholarship: tuition, fees, accommodation, medical insurance, living allowance
In order to attract more outstanding international students to study at Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NUST), China, Nanjing Government and NUST have jointly set up the scholarship program.
In 2014 they will award:
- Full Scholarship for Graduate: to 20 doctoral students and 60 master students;
- Partial scholarship for Graduate: to 30 master students;
- Scholarship for Undergraduate: to 120 students.
Information about the available study programs HERE.
Full Scholarship for graduates: tuition and fees for registration, laboratory experiments, internship, basic learning materials and intramural accommodation; living allowance: Chinese Yuan (CNY) 2,000 per month for doctoral students; CNY 1,700 per month for master’s degree student; accommodation, medical insurance, the one-off settlement subsidy for new students after registration: CNY 1,500 per person.
Partial Scholarship for graduates: Tuition and fees for registration, laboratory experiments, internship, basic learning materials; medical insurance.
Scholarship for undergraduates: Tuition and fees for registration, laboratory experiments, internship, basic learning materials; medical insurance, intramural accommodation.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health;
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have senior high school diploma when registered and be under the age of 28;
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree when registered and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree when registered and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
Application deadline is 10 July 2014.
Apply online HERE.
For further information visit the official website HERE.