Deadline: 30 June 2014
Open to: finance, economics, business specialists residing in Hague
Salary: amount not specified, payment based on a short-term consultancy contract
The Institute for Democracy Societas Civilis-Skopje (IDSCS) and the Center for Economic Analysis (CEA) from Skopje, Macedonia are calling for Facilitator of a Performance Budgeting Study Visit to the Hague, Netherlands. The post is issued as part of the project Enhancing Transparency and Accountability through Performance Budgeting aimed to promote budget transparency and strengthening the capacity of budget users to implement performance budgeting in Macedonian governmental institutions.
The Facilitator will assist IDSCS and CEA in organizing a two-day study visit of a small group of budget officials from the Macedonian public administration service. The study visit will take place in the first half of September.
Interested candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluency in English and Dutch;
- Residence in the Hague;
- Degree or education in the area of finance, economics, business or similar;
- Familiarity with the Dutch budget process and relevant institutions;
- Work experience in performance budgeting as an asset.
The successful candidate will have to:
- Assist the project coordinators in developing the agenda of the study visit;
- Contact and set up meetings for the study visit in the following Dutch institutions: the Ministry of Finance of the Netherlands and its budget unit, Central Planning Bureau, the Parliamentary Budget Committee, State Audit Office of the Netherlands, NGOs, academic experts, and other institutions which s/he identifies as important to be included in the study visit;
- Accompany the study group during the two-day study visit;
- Prepare a study group report with information which has been shared during the meetings. The length of the report should be 5 pages (approximately).
The facilitator will be paid based on a short-term consultancy contract. For more details about salary and contract please send and e-mail to: [email protected]
Interested applicants should send a CV and a letter of interest in English to: [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2014.
For further information about this short vacancy, please check out the official Call for Facilitator.