Deadline: 14 July 2014
Open to: : youths age 18 to 35 who are citizens of one of the countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region
Venue: 16-22 October 2014 in Torino, Italy
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations is organizing a 7 day training event in collaboration with Fondazione CRT and the Italian Government, which will bring 20 young people from the Euro-Mediterranean region to enhance the skills needed to boost a business idea with a social mission, and be a powerful motor of economic development and social inclusion.
In addition to this training function, the event would also allow young participants to exchange with their peers from other parts of the region regarding opportunities and challenges related to multicultural settings and to get in touch with potential investors.
The event will be organized at Fondazione CRT premises in Torino ,Italy, from 16 to 22 October 2014.
- Be resident in one of the Euro-Mediterranean countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom, Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Monaco,Montenegro, Morocco, Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey;
- Be between 18-35 years old;
- Be fluent in English;
- Have a social enterprise or just started a social enterprise.
There is no participation fee, and selected participants will be provided with round-trip international tickets to Torino as well as accommodation, meals and visa support.
All the applications should be submitted before Monday, 14 July, and must include the following documents:
- The application form ( in English);
- CV( in English with a maximum of 3 pages);
- A scan of the identification page of your current valid international passport.
The complete application package must be sent by email to: E4SC@unaocyouth.org
For further information please visit the official website.