Deadline: 28 July 2014
Open to: candidates with interest in Eurasian region and excellent command of English
Benefits: opportunity to participate in various events, new experience
The “3 Seas Institute” is currently accepting applications for research internships in the fields of global affairs, with a particular focus on the Eurasian region. The duration of each internship period is 4 months, with a flexible schedule of 4 hours a day, starting on 4 August 2014. Responsibilities include primary and intermediary research and analysis as well as editing reports and articles.
In order to apply, you should have:
- A proven interest and basic knowledge of current world affairs (a specific interest in Eurasia regional issues is welcomed as well as interest in specific areas like security, digital innovation related risks, new energy etc.);
- The ability to read and analyze content quickly and objectively;
- Excellent command of English;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- A strong work ethic, willing to work within international environment and
- Good time management.
The internship is not paid, but benefits are included. The position also offers the opportunity to interact and be part of events in which the 3SI products are presented, including Bucharest Forum events, Aspen Institute Romania and other partner organizations activities.
To apply, please send the following documents:
- CV (max. 2 pages);
- statement of purpose (max. 500 words/1 page) outlining your research interests and why you would like to work with the 3 Seas Institute and the Aspen Institute Romania;
- one writing sample (university paper in English – preferable an essay).
in English to Ms. Gabriela Radu at [email protected] The application deadline is 28 July 2014. Interviews are scheduled for the end of August.
For further information, please visit the official website.