Deadline: 30 September 2014
Open to: candidates employed at the Ministries or Public Agencies of the CEI Member Countries up to the age of 35
Fellowship: EUR 1,500 per month
In the context of the Advanced Training Programme for Young Officials from CEI Member Countries on the Management of EU (co) Funded Projects, the CEI is looking for up to four fellows to join the Secretariat of the Central European Initiative (CEI) in Trieste, Italy.
On the basis of their curricula and professional experience, they will provide assistance and overall support in the fields of institution building and strategic marketing, transport and logistics, bio-based sustainable energy and rural development, science and technology policy and management and support to SMEs. They will also be invited to follow specialised seminars organised by CEI Senior Staff.
- Employed at the Ministries or Public Agencies of the CEI Member Countries: priority will be given to candidates from non EU member states;
- Up to 35 years of age;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience in EU project design/implementation.
CEI member countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine.
The candidates will receive a fellowship of 1.500,00 EUR per month for a duration of six months. Expected starting date is 7 January 2015.
Application deadline is 30 September 2014.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] mentioning in the subject “Advanced Training Programme Application”, and they should include:
- CV (Europass format) with permission of the Personal Data Protection Code;
- a motivation letter, two referral letters and a letter of authorisation for the secondment.
For further information read the official call HERE.