Deadline: 26 August 2014
Open to: Serbian citizens with proficiency in English and experience in project management related to the launch of a website
Remuneration: 500 EUR
Catalyst, launched in early 2013 , is a start up non-profit initiative seeking to develop and expand locally-sourced philanthropy in seven countries of the Western Balkans. Based in Belgrade, Catalyst is creating knowledge of products to measure the level of domestic giving and to promote further discussion of the culture of giving in the region.
Catalyst is now seeking a full-time Community Outreach and Engagement Lead to join their team in Belgrade from September 1, 2014.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Finalize the development and launch of the Catalyst website and philanthropy database;
- Administer and maintain Catalyst social media outreach mechanisms;
- Publish news and blog content on Catalyst website;
- Using social media accounts, create and implement a promotion strategy for the Catalyst website;
- Develop and administer Catalyst contact database;
- Provide other support to Director as needed and mutually agreed.
The position is only open to Serbian citizens. In order to be eligible you should have:
- Experience in project management related to the launch of a website or other web product;
- Advanced computer literacy, with demonstrated knowledge of using social media for outreach and promotion;
- Team-orientated attitude and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written);
- Commitment to accuracy, quality and attention to details;
- Flexibility in working in evolving star-up organization;
- Self-starter willing to suggest and implement improvements to new and developing process and practices.
The position is full-time with all state benefits and public insurance paid. The salary would be around 500 EUR bruto.
Interested applicants should send a motivation letter and CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is 26 August 2014.
For further information please check out the official call.