Deadline: 1 January 2015
Open to: everyone around the globe
Benefits: best selfies will be included in the “WeWantPeace” publication
Let’s help reduce the violence together through photo-statement! Because we can!
MasterPeace wants to inspire everyone to use their talent and energy for building peace and togetherness. This will lead to a more sustainable world with less armed conflict. Peace needs more active supporters; more people, organizations, media and companies to stand up and make the need for peace tangible and positive results visible. With this open and inviting activities, millions of people can be inspired to create a new global movement of active participants, because peace building is a verb.
Therefore the introduction of #WeWantPeace initiative against war and it will take place between 29 July 2014 until 1 January 2015. Goal of the campaign is to draw awareness to the importance of sharing a peace culture. And to do that with one message: “It’s Enough, We Want Peace!”
How can you contribute!?
- Make a selfie including a piece of paper with the line “It’s Enough. We Want Peace” in English and in your own language;
- Make an artwork, illustration, photo (be creative!) of it, if you want;
- Share it online! On your Facebook page, on Twitter, Instagram, or other social media. Just use the hashtag #WeWantPeace;
- Also don not forget to share it on the special Facebook page.
What’s in it for you!
- The best selfies, photo’s and artwork entries will be chosen to be included in our publication ‘#WeWantPeace”;
- You’ll be actively helping in spreading the word about the importance of gathering global voices to stop wars and sharing a peace building culture;
- It will get you thinking and talking and you will be part of a global community.
Let’s help reduce the violence together! Because We Can!