Deadline: 1 October, 2014
Open to: Applicants eligible for Erasmus+ Grant and with advanced knowledge in English/ basic in Polish and who are to be enrolled in European university for the whole internship period
Remuneration: Remuneration according to the ERASMUS+ Grant
ESN is the key volunteer student organization in international higher education in Europe. They provide opportunities for cultural understanding and self-development under the principle of SHS – Students Helping Students. They also present in more than 450 Higher Education Institutions from 37 countries. The network is constantly developing and expanding. ESN is operating on three levels: local, national, and international. ESN works for the creation of a more mobile and flexible education environment by supporting and developing the student exchange from different levels, and providing an intercultural experience also to those students who cannot access a period abroad (“internationalisation at home”).
Currently, the Erasmus Student Network Poland is looking for administration intern for the Winter semester of 2014. The internship should start in autumn and last for 6 months.
Tasks for the intern would include:
- General administration of ESN Poland;
- Organization of paper work;
- Running the ESN Office;
- Supporting National Board and committees of ESN Poland;
- Establishing and mantaining contact with business partners.
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Basic knowledge of Polish;
- Being enrolled in European university for the whole period of the internship;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Google tools;
- Eye for detail, responsibility and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Ability to manage own workload on day to day basis in a timely and proactive manner.
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting;
- Knowledge of administration or law;
- Previous ESN or mobility experience.
- Remuneration according to the ERASMUS+ Grant (All applicants should be eligible for an Erasmus+ Grant);
- Flexible working hours in ESN Office (possibility of remote work);
- Experience in managing student organization on national level.
How to Apply?
If you believe you fulfill these criteria, and you are responsible, ambitious and ready for new challenges in Poland send your Curriculum Vitae and the Motivational letter to [email protected] until 1 October, 2014