Deadline: 21 September 2014
Open to: youth leaders in sustainable development aged 18-30
Venue: 26 October – 2 November 2014, Dresden, Germany
EYCE invites you to the training course “Food, Land and Water” that will take place in Dresden, Germany on 26 October – 2 November 2014.
The objectives of the training course will be:
- to gain knowledge about the political and economical mechanisms behind the distribution of natural resources;
- to explore the access to resources as a basic need and how it is or should be addressed in the framework of European Concept of Human Rights;
- to discuss the responsibility and what can be done on different levels;
- to reflect own attitudes and opinions;
- to share experiences and projects and get to know new ones;
- to meet lots of people from all over Europe and different denominations;
- and so much more…
Youth leaders and young people aged 18-30 who have already gained some knowledge and skills in the field of sustainable development and its promotion.
The participation fee will be 50 € (Euros) including accommodation, meals and the programme. The travel expenses can be reimbursed according to the EYCE reimbursement policies. This means up to 90% depending on the country you are coming from. For details please see here.
Application deadline is 21 September 2014.
For more information visit the official website.