Deadline: 31 October 2014
Open to: self-starters with interested in EU Affairs
Benefits: work in an international, young and enthusiastic team who believe in social change
Project 668 is a professional development platform for current and former EU trainees. Their aim is to help trainees break into the job market, develop their professional skill set, and manage their career. There is a gap between EU trainees and the “Eurobubble job market” and Project 668 wants to close this gap. Project 668 is now seeking for volunteers to join them on their way of fighting youth unemployment. They are looking for volunteer for the following positions:
- Community manager (social media addict);
- Words lover (write texts, manage the blog);
- PR guru (Brussels based);
- Events manager ( Brussels based);
- Research pro (research events, grants, projects, and competitions);
- Number cruncher (deal with budget).
In order to be eligible you should:
- Be a self-driven person;
- Be able to work independently;
- Be comfortable using online tools;
- Have a good command of English;
- Be interested in EU Affairs and professional development.
If you have done a internship at one of the EU institutions it would be an asset.
The work will be on a voluntary basis but you will have the opportunity to work in an international, young and enthusiastic team who believe in social change. Project 668 team have different backgrounds but all of them believe in the European idea and in sharing is caring.
Interested candidates should send CV and motivational letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Call for projects-name of position”. In your motivational letter you should explain how you want to contribute to Project 668 and include one example how your contribution would look like.
The deadline to apply is 31 October 2014.
For further information please visit the official call.
Check more about Project 668 on social media HERE.