Deadline: 20 October 2014
Open to: researchers holding PhD degree
Fellowship: € 1,100/month, accommodation, travel, research budget
The Fellowship Programme Center for Advanced Studies – South Eastern Europe CAS SEE Rijeka is an international researcher mobility programme that offers two to ten months residencies in Rijeka, Croatia.
The programme is open to all disciplines in the fields of humanities and social sciences. It also welcomes applications from the arts, life and exact sciences provided that:
- the research project does not require any intensive laboratory work,
- the research project interfaces with humanities and social sciences,
- the applicant has a proven capacity to dialogue with other scientific disciplines
The Programme welcomes applications worldwide from promising young scholars as well as from leading senior researchers. In order to match the Programme standards, applicants have to submit a solid and innovative research proposal, to demonstrate the ability to forge beyond disciplinary specialisation, to show an international commitment as well as quality publications in high-impact venues.
- At the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree.
- Researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme.
- There is no age limit
- Living allowance in the range of € 1,100 per month for a fellow
- Support for accommodation expenses
- A research budget in accordance with the research proposal
- Travel expenses (one round trip)
Application deadline is 20 October 2014, 12 AM GMT.