Deadline: 12 November 2014
Open to: international writers
Prize: up to $500 dollars
NinjaEssays is all about supporting writers and helping them to get the motivation they need. The purpose of this essay writing contest is to inspire writers from all around the world to showcase their creative and critical thinking skills. Your entries need to be for one of the following topics:
- “Essay writing as one of the greatest trends and issues in contemporary education.”;
- “The unbearable lightness of being: Is the accessibility of modern education a problem? Should everyone gain a degree?”;
- “The significance of education in my life.”;
- “How a book changed my life.”;
- “Is college education inevitable for career readiness?”;
- “Are contemporary educational tools diminishing the role of teachers?”;
- “Teamwork in schools: is it inspiring or discriminating?”;
The contest is open to all individuals across the globe.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners chosen by the Committee will be awarded with 500, 300 and 150 US dollars respectively. The best essays will be published on web-page of the organization.
Choose one of the provided topics and submit your entry by sending an e-mail message to [email protected], entitled “Essay Writing Contest. Your entry need to be :
- 800-1000 words long!;
- Your contact information should be provided on a separate page;
- Submitted in one of the following file types: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx). You can feel free to use images if you hold the rights for their distribution;
- All entries must be free of plagiarism! You are not allowed to submit content that has been published before. The content will be checked with an advanced plagiarism checker and the candidates who don’t submit 100% unique work will be disqualified;
- Written in English;
- By submitting an entry to this essay contest, you agree to the terms and conditions and accept the decision of the judges as final.