Deadline: 25 October, 2014
Open to: native or highly proficient English speakers
Remuneration: EUR 200 per month, living and visa costs
NGO “The Institute of Humanitarian Development” is hosting volunteers within European Volunteer Service (EVS) and other programs as well. They are inviting you to take part in the program Teach and Travel in Moscow from Sep/Oct 2014. The program will allow you to discover Moscow, to learn more about Russia, meet lots of great people from all over the world and share your culture! During your stay you will be teaching English to Russian students. You will be working as a English teacher and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing the program of teaching;
- Teaching individually and in groups;
- Sometimes – conducting seminars about own culture.
The are looking for applicants who are:
- Native English speaker or highly proficient;
- Ready to move to Moscow and stay there for the full duration of the project (4-12 months);
- Have ability to teach English;.
- Have willingness to know Russia and to learn more about Russian culture;
- Good in intercultural communicational skills;
For the duration of the project you will get :
- EUR 200 per month;
- Visa support;
- Russian language course;
- Friendly international environment of the organization;
- Possibility to learn any other language from the ones that are taught at the organization;
- Personal supervisor;
- Basic training for teaching languages ;
- Holidays (the exact days are discussed with the organizations)
Interested applicants need to send their CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.