Deadline: 25 November 2014
Open to: nationals of an OECD member country who are born on or after 1 January 1982
Remuneration: monthly salary of 4,260 EUR
The OECD Young Professionals Programme (YPP) brings talented entry-level professionals from diverse backgrounds into the OECD. They are looking for candidates who are passionate about the objectives of the OECD and promoting international policy co-operation. YPs understand the issues involved in international work, and have the analytical and drafting skills to contribute to policy-related studies. It is not a typical job position because you get to choose which assignment and responsibility you are going to have during your work. You can see the full list of assignments here. It is recommended that you choose the assignments that are suiting you the most and in which assignment you are eligible in, because the are different requirements for every selected task. You can only choose three job assignments.
- An advanced university degree in a subject of relevance to the selected assignments;
- A Ph.D. would be an advantage for certain assignments;
- Candidates with Masters degree should have gained a minimum of two years full time professional experience in related fields;
- International experience in research and analytical activities through studies, internships or one to two years professional activity would be an asset;
- Experience with economic statistics and modern econometric techniques (including time-series and panel data techniques) as well as with the development, use and estimation of applied economic models is a requirement for certain assignments;
- An excellent command of English or French language.
The job contract is for 2 years and it will take place in Paris, France. During that period you will get monthly salary in excess of 4,260 EUR exempt of French income tax, plus allowances based on eligibility.
Create an account and start with your application via their online application system until 25 November 2014.
YP assignments are based on organisational requirements and matched to academic background, professional experience, and personal preference.
For more information please visit the official webpage