Deadline: 8 November 2014
Open to: artists, performers, trainers, activists from Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Serbia
Venue: 14–20 December 2014, Belgrade, Serbia
Training “Minority Inclusion shouldn’t be Illusion” will last from 14 to 20 December, 2014 and will bring together 16 participants from 8 different countries. The main idea of the project “Minority Inclusion shouldn’t be Illusion” is to explore and open issues, in concrete way, of involvement and inclusion of national minorities in social, political, economical, and cultural life in one society. The project aim is to explore and open questions about the process and the importance of the inclusion of national minorities, throughout activities designed in the form of training and conference.
In order to be eligible to participate in this training you need to be:
- Social engaged artists, performers, trainers, activists from: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, or Serbia;
- experienced in social theatre methodology ;
- working, or interested in working, with inclusion or minorities issues;
- having a true interest in the subject ;
- interested in new methodologies;
- focus and determinate;
- open to diversity;
- able to use English as a working language;
- be prepared for intensive training.
Participation fee for the training is 30 euros. The accommodation, food, venue, travel costs and logistics are in charge and covered by organizers/REACH.
Application deadline is 8 November 2014.