Deadline: 15 December, 2014 (extended)
Open to: young leaders aged 18-30 years from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Turkey
Fellowship: accommodation, catering, yoga classes, meditation sessions and partial transportation support
The South East European Peace Fellowship entitled “Create a Peaceful Future Together” will take place between 25-29 March 2015 in Macedonia. The fellowship offers a 5 days training program that will include interactive activities, meditation and yoga sessions, lectures and discussions providing the participants with new skills for non-violent resistance, peace education, enhanced creativity and stress-management.
The purpose of this fellowship is to engage young open-minded leaders and support their growth as change-makers to effectively contribute to the region’s sustainable and inclusive development. Participants will have a chance to explore meditation as a practice which can develop tools to deal with challenges within peace-building and youth work, which makes this course different from others.
In order to be eligible candidates must:
- Be nationals and residents of one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Turkey;
- Be between 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Be a young leader actively involved in peace activities or have passion to work in peace building and coexistence within the spheres of politics, society, culture and media;
- Have completed 21 days of the online self-development program until 25th December, 2014 before 00.00 GMT ;
- Have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Be open-minded and positive.
The SEE Peace Fellowship will cover partial transportation support, accommodation, catering, yoga classes, meditation sessions and lectures fees.
In order to start the application process for the fellowship you need to register at the online platform HERE. After completing 14 days of the online self-development program, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, available fund as well as group combination in the fellowship.
The application deadline is 15 December, 2014 before 00.00 GMT (deadline extended)
For any enquiries please contact Anna Oleshkevych at: [email protected]