Deadline: 1 February 2014
Open to: students of any nationality at any institution of higher education
Fellowship: EUR 1,250/month
Fellowships of the international Leo Baeck Fellowship Programme are awarded to doctoral students who pursue their research in the field of history and culture of German-speaking Jewry. Besides financial support for one year, the programme offers regular workshops, jointly organised by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London. The programme particularly aims at doctoral students who wish to carry out research in more than one country; it is open to students of any nationality at any institution of higher education.
For the academic year 2015/16 up to twelve fellows will be selected for the programme. The fellowships are awarded for the period October 2015 to September 2016.
- University degree(s) with excellent marks
- Date of latest degree not before February 2012
- Formal qualification for doctoral studies
- Doctoral research project focussing on the history and culture of German-speaking Jewry
Fellows receive a stipend of 1,150 EUR per month, generally supplemented by a monthly research allowance of 100 EUR. For research trips and conference participation monthly supplements and travel allowances are available on application. Tuition fees are not covered.
Application deadline is 1 February 2015.
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Photocopy/-copies of university degree(s), including marks/grading
- Research proposal (5 pages) and Research schedule for the academic year 2015/16, including planned research trips
- Letter of recommendation by the supervisor of the PhD project and second letter of recommendation
Send your application by email to: email@example.com.
For further information visit the official website HERE.