Deadline: 4 December 2014
Open to: international artists in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music
Fellowship: weekly allowance, travel costs, accomodation, studio and technical equipment
PACT Zollverein is a cultural institution based in Essen, Germany. Since it was founded in 2002, has clearly positioned itself as an initiator, catalyst and venue for seminal developments in the fields of dance, performance, theatre, media and fine arts.
From August to December 2015 PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance, media art or sound art. While occupying their own designated space and essentially working independently, residents may choose to take advantage of various kinds of production support such as dramaturgy, technical assistance, project management as well as press and publicity.
The residency is open to professional artists in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music.
The fellowship will cover:
- Local accommodation and studio space;
- Weekly grant allowance;
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein;
- Technical equipment;
- Professional advice in: project funding, project management, press and public relations.
Applications must be submitted via the online application system and must include the following documents:
- A short motivation statement;
- A project description;
- A short summary of your project description (max. 1000 characters);
- Short chronological CV for everyone involved in the project (max. 2000 characters).
All applications must include links to full length video examples of your own work.
The deadline to apply is 4 December 2014.
For any enquiries please contact: [email protected]