Deadline: 25 December 2014
Open to: candidates who have a good knowledge of the higher educational system and policies in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and with university degree in business, economics or related discipline
Remuneration: paid position
National Erasmus+ Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina is looking for a Project Officer. Project Officer will provide support related to the promotion and implementation of Erasmus+ program within Bosnia and Herzegovina. He/she will follow projects closely and participate in field monitoring visits and development of monitoring reports. He/she will also provide support to the team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HERE), and participate in development of financial report, studies, and other relevant tasks implemented by National Erasmus+ Office.
- University degree in business, economics or related discipline;
- Good knowledge of the higher education system and policies in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Professional experience in project management (in particular in higher education sector and/or international cooperation projects);
- Knowledge of Erasmus+ programme and previous EU programs in areas of higher education, in particular Tempus and Erasmus Mundus;
- Good knowledge about the rules and procedures of the EU funded programmes (particularly those related to Tempus and “Capacity Building for Higher Education” action of the Erasmus+ programme);
- Good communication skills in English (drafting/writing reports, presenting programme objectives and result, etc);
- Ready to travel extensively, mainly inside BiH, but abroad as well.
Interested candidates should send their CV, in English, to the following address: [email protected] by December 25, 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be considered for interview.
For further information read the official call HERE.