Deadline: 15 February, 2015
Open to: EUROWEB project partner countries from Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia) and project partner countries from EU (Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain, Sweden and The Netherlands)
EUROWEB+ is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level, as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission, and a continuation of the previous project EUROWEB.
The EUROWEB+ Scholarship Programme is open to selected nationals in EU countries and Western Balkans who want to study or work at one of the partner institutions
The overall objective of EUROWEB+ project is to create a partnership in research and education that will strengthen the ties between EU and Western Balkans.
The EUROWEB scholarships are aimed at three so-called Target groups in a specific geographical region in Western Balkans called Lot 11.
The EUROWEB project partner countries from Western Balkans are: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia;
The EUROWEB project partner countries from EU are: Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain, Sweden and The Netherlands.
- Travel and visa costs including one round trip flight ticket between home and host University. The costs, however, may not exceed a pre-defined maximum amount, based on the travel distance between the two places (measurable with http://www.distancefromto.net/);
- A monthly subsistence allowance;
- Full insurance coverage – health, travel, accident;
- Tuition fees up to 3000 EURO per 10 months, paid to the host institution. (For mobility with duration less than 10 months, tuition fee waiver policy will be applied).
More information on scholarships can be found here.
How to Apply?
You apply for the EUROWEB scholarship only through the EUROWEB online application system. You can download the Applicants’ Manual HERE Before entering the online application, please make sure that you did the following:
- Read all info on the webpage.
Identify which mobility group and target group you belong to. In particular, read Applicant Information.
- Browse the partner institutions’ local EUROWEB web pages.
Decide which institutions and programme/course/activity you want to apply to. If you do not find the academic offer you are interested in, please contact the host institution’s contact person, see Partner Institutions.
- Prepare the relevant documentation.
Check the list of required documents for your mobility type (see Documents to upload).
- Start your application process
The application is a two-step process: first you need to register an account in the online system, then you register your application and upload the supporting documents, (see Online Application).
Deadline to apply for the EUROWEB program is 15 February, 2015.
For more information please see the official webpage.