Deadline: 01 February 2015
Open to: young graduates aged no more than 25
Remuneration: 600 euros
This internship will have 10 people working on different projects, all of them involving training in one of their partner companies such as: Daimler, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Bosch and others. As you can see, it is related to automotive industry (HW and SW developing etc.) where you will gain necessary experience in period of 6 months and after this most likely stay and work for one of these companies having a full time contract.
- You will be part of a team developing software for Automotive Instrument Clusters;
- You will collaborate with internal developers to help drive forward software design to match system requirements;
- You will work alongside experienced Software Developers, Software Architects, Requirement Engineers, Test & Simulation Engineers meeting the customers’ requirements;
- You will participate in the full software development life cycle, to design, develop and maintain software;
- Your activities will include analyzing designs, developing, implementing and testing.
- The internship is open to young graduates aged no more than 25 years of age;
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (B.Sc., M.Sc.);
- Practical experience in Software programming is highly appreciated;
- Good knowledge in C/C++ and object orientated design/programming;
- MS Office Knowledge;
- Proactive personality;
- Flexible attitude and reliable;
- Highly motivated and a high level of commitment • Passionate about automobile technology;
- German skills are mandatory;
- Excellent English skills.
You will get 600 euros per month for 6 months. For the beginning, you will get ticket to come there, and they will accommodate you for the beginning by the time and they will find an apartment for you and then you will be on your own.
You can apply at their official webpage.