Deadline: 1 March 2015
Open to: 18- 30 years internationals
Benefits: accommodation, transportation, and pocket money
UNPlanet invites you to join for a unique summer experience in a 4-6 week fully-funded internship in Europe HQ, Belgrade, Serbia. Their interns are working on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech marketing industry. Interns will work in one of the following areas: Social Media and Community Management or Member Acquisition and Engagement.
You will be working on growth and engagement strategies of the MUNPlanet community. You will work with the rest of their team on developing and managing digital marketing campaigns. In addition to this, you will be in charge of overseeing the official MUNPlanet social media profiles and implementing strategies for each of them.
The Minimum Qualifications for the candidates are:
- Current University student or Recent graduate (high school students who are 18 years old and above are eligible as well);
- Strong interest in the Internet and online marketing;
- Good understanding of Social Media and Online community experience (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently;
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- A return flight ticket;
- Health/Travel Insurance for the duration of stay;
- An MUNPlanet Certificate of Completion in addition to working on cool projects;
- you will receive a competitive compensation, for duration of your stay in Belgrade;
- chance to experience a vibrant historic city in the South East Europe.
To apply you need to create an account on their official webpage and then you need to:
- Submit the Application form;
- Complete a short challenge;
- The top candidates will be selected for a 3-week online internship;
- The top performing online internship candidates will be invited for one-month paid internship in MUNPlanet Belgrade office.