Deadline: 16 February 2015
Open to: graduates in economics, management or similar with 3 years of experience in financial and administrative work from Macedonia
Remuneration: paid position
Balkan Civil Society Development Network is a network of 15 civil society organizations from 10 countries and territories in South East Europe, that aims to empower the civil society and influence European and national policies towards more enabling environment for civil society development in order to ensure sustainable and functioning democracies in the Balkans.
BCSDN is currently looking for an Administrative and Financial Officer to support the BCSDN Executive Office financial and administrative work, including financial planning/reporting, accounting and administrative-documentation work. BCSDN is at the forefront of civil society development in the region and can therefore offer the ideal candidate a great opportunity to further develop their knowledge and skills related to these areas. The position will be based in Skopje and is a full-time with a starting contract of 6 months.
The required qualifications for the position are:
- B.A. degree in economics, management or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial and administrative work;
- Experience in non-profit sector project management, administration and finances considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge and experience of budgeting, esp. EU/PRAG rules and accountancy software (e.g. Pantheon) is considered a strong asset;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Driving licence, knowledge of other languages (Albanian, Serbian/Croatian etc. ) is considered an asset.
The position is paid although the salary is not specified.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Application for BCSDN Admin-Financial Officer” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 16 February 2015.
For further information please visit the official call.