Deadline: 11 March 2015
Open to: candidates who have completed an internship or who have work experience from at least one EU institution
Remuneration: is remunerated
MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution.
The Brussels office has a track record of successful strategic advice cases across the whole spectrum of European Union public affairs and corporate communications.
The company is now looking for a trainee to support the team for an initial 6 month period, starting in April 2015. The trainee will support the MSLGROUP team’s daily activities on a broad range of projects in European affairs. He/she will conduct desk-field research and analysis related to EU regulatory and policy developments in a variety of business-related issues. Furthermore, the trainee should posses strong strategic awareness and good written and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Internship or work experience from at least one EU institution and a good understanding of the EU decision making process;
- Excellent written and spoken English, good knowledge of French or other language;
- Analytical and creative skills;
- Inspiring confidence and trust;
- Commercial – a sense for business;
- Flexible and service-minded;
- Knowledge of the financial service sector is an advantage;
- Motivation to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Industry specific experience from pharma, ICT, transport or energy is an advantage.
The position is remunerated. No further details are published.
In order to apply, click HERE. Please note that the application deadline is 11 March 2015.
Check the official call.