Open to: all candidates interested in the topics
Benefits: skills boost and published paper on New Perspectives webpage
New Perspectives seeks to provide interdisciplinary insight into the politics and international relations of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Building on the success of its forerunner, Perspectives (founded in 1993), the journal has recently been transformed in order to keep pace with developments in international political research. New Perspectives seeks to publish original, interpretive research that is: methodologically systematic, rigorous and reflexive; theoretically innovative and compelling; or empirically ground-breaking.
New Perspectives is looking for submissions which address political aspects of regional affairs and their connections to the wider world, from the fields of: International Relations, Security Studies and International Political Sociology, International Political Economy, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, History, Cultural Studies and Legal Studies.
There are 3 types of articles:
- Research Articles;
- Discussions/ Analytical Essays;
- Review Essays.
Who can apply?
All candidates interested in the topics who want to upgrade their skills and gain more experience.
You will have your paper published on a New Perspectives web-page. You will also have a chance to boots your skills and make personal development.
How to apply?
All three types of articles should be submitted complete with the following:
- an abstract of no more then 200 words, which should describe the main topic, arguments, methods and conclusions of the article;
- a list of keywords (maximum 6) for indexing and abstracting purposes;
- the date of the manuscript and the word count (at the end).
In the separate word document you should submit:
- Full name(s), postal and e-mail address(es), as well as telephone number of the author(s). If the manuscript is co-authored then a corresponding author should be identified and his or her contact details provided;
- Brief biographical information about each author (not only the corresponding author) including institutional affiliations, research interests, recent and/or forthcoming publications and other relevant information such as professional or practical experience that pertain to the content of the manuscript.
Send all submissions to Editor-in-Chief, Benjamin Tallis at [email protected].
For more information please visit the official web-page.