Deadline: 4 April 2015
Open to: young social entrepreneurs under 30 years old
Benefits: develop and validate strong social business model, mentorship, participate in expert webinars
The Yunus and Youth Fellowship Program is a six-month online global program for young people running businesses tackling social issues. It empowers young social entrepreneurs helping them validate their business model and build a compelling strategy for their venture. Yunus and Youth is a global network that connects mentors with young entrepreneurs using business to drive social change. Y&Y trains, equips and connects social business entrepreneurs in order to scale their impact. Be one of the 25 young change makers from around the world growing sustainable business solutions to social problems.
- You have started a social business and you are working on solving a social issue in your country;
- You are under 30 years old;
- You speak English.
During the program you can expect to:
- Develop and validate a strong social business model;
- Be part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance;
- Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals;
- Increase your global network of people working on creating a better world;
- Create a game-changing vision for the future.
How to apply?
All interested candidates have to fill in the online application form. Before you start please read carefully all the questions and prepare all the necessary information.
Deadline for applying is 4 April 2015.
If you have any question please send an e-mail at [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.