Deadline: 17 April 2015
Open to: Council of Europe member-states, Kosovo, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Venue: European Youth Centre in Budapest, Hungary from 7- 14 June 2015
The aim of the project “Bordering on the possible – Migration, Policy-making and Youth” is to increase the influence of youth organizations in shaping national and international migration policies in Europe. This Study Session will gather 35 participants from various backgrounds related to the topic and provide them space to explore how youth organizations can increase their participation in shaping national and international migration policies in Europe. This study session will take place in European Youth Centre in Budapest, Hungary from 7-14 June 2015.
During the Study Session the main focus will be on:
- Enhancing participants’ knowledge on present research and discourses regarding migration and human rights;
- Sharing realities of young people in migration and analyze causes and consequences of migrations;
- Reviewing national and international policies on Migrations and identifying entry points of youth organizations to influence decision-making processes;
- Developing the competences of young people in advocating and educating in Migration issues;
- Initiating a development of a narrative on migrations from the perspective of Young Greens;
- Enabling networking of young activists, politicians and journalists that will improve the flow of information and facilitate common campaigns.
All interested candidates coming from Council of Europe member states, Kosovo, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
Accommodation (logging, food, refreshments) and travel costs are fully covered by organizers. The participation fee is 50 EUR.
How to apply?
All interested candidates should fill in the online application form no later than 17 April 2015.
For more information please visit the official website.