Deadline: 15 September, 2015
Open to: prospective leaders from Brazil, China, India, Russia or the USA with already acquired initial leadership experience
Fellowship: a monthly stipend of EUR 2,150 / EUR 2,750, individual mentoring, study tour in Germany, extensive alumni scholarship
Launch your career in Germany – become part of a worldwide network
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is offering German Chancellor Fellowships prospective leaders from Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA to conduct a project as guests of the partner of their choice in Germany. German Chancellor Fellowships are open to an array of sectors such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture. The fellowship itself is awarded for twelve months and begins in October with a four-week introductory seminar in Bonn and Berlin. This is followed by eleven months of individual project work starting in November.
Send an application, if you:
- are a prospective leader from Brazil, China, India, Russia or the USA and have already acquired initial leadership experience;
- work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture;
- would be interested in spending a year working on a project you have developed yourself with a host of your choice in Germany.
You are offered:
- a monthly fellowship of 2,150 EUR, 2,450 EUR or 2,750 EUR, depending on your qualifications;
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany;
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course;
- a study tour of Germany and a number of events during which you can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions;
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career.
If you wish to apply for The German Chancellor Fellowship, please first register HERE.
After registering you will be sent an email with a link which will allow you to log-on and access the application form using your user name and password. You can interrupt the application process at any time and save your data. The application may only be submitted once.
Should you experience any problems with the online application please send an email to [email protected]. You should send your application until 15 September, 2015.
For more information please visit the official website