Deadline: 15 July 2015
Open to: any person older then 18 years residing in the European Union
Prizes: photo equipment valuable 2000, 1500, 1000 and 500 EUR, as well as a 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels
“Living together” is the theme of the 2015 edition of the PES Group’s photo competition, which gives the chance to emerging and confirmed talents from all over Europe to capture through their lens images encapsulating one of the founding values of the European Union, that is United in Diversity. All Europeans must be considered equal, regardless of their sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation. Equality and non-discrimination are fundamental principles which are enshrined in our European treaties and the EU’s Charter of Fundamental Rights, and they must not remain empty words but translate into everyday life, everywhere in the EU.
Entrants have to be amateur and professional photographers resident in one of the 28 EU Member States and be over 18-year old.
- 1st prize: 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels, capital of Europe, and photographic/electronic equipment worth EUR 2000;
- 2nd prize: 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels, capital of Europe, and photographic/electronic equipment worth EUR 1500;
- 3rd prize: 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels, and photographic/electronic equipment worth EUR 1000;
- prize of the public: photographic/electronic equipment worth EUR 500.
How to apply?
- The photo must be uploaded in JPG format (max 1200 pixels);
- The image file must be named with first and last names, following this structure: firstname-lastname.jpg (example: mary-smith.jpg);
- Keep a high resolution copy of the photo for later. Winners will have to supply a printable copy of their photo at 50×70 cm;
- Each participant is allowed to submit only one photo!
There will be public vote held on the Committee of the Regions PES Group Facebook page between 1 and 15 October 2015, to select the winner of the public prize.
Access the application form and apply latest by 15 July 2015.
For more information, please check the official web-site.