Deadline: 15 December 2015
Open to: highly motivated African students with good knowledge of English
Scholarship: waiver of tuition fees, monthly stipend, medical service, health insurance, accommodation
The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at the American University in Cairo (AUC). Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
- Non-Egyptian African nationals;
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent;
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants);
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- Waiver of tuition fees;
- Monthly stipend;
- Student services and activities fee;
- Medical service and health insurance fees;
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo;
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
How to apply?
Successful applications consists from two steps:
- Step 1: Download and submit the AUC graduate application form
- Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application form
For more information, please check the official web-page.