Deadline: 5 June, 2015 (extended)
Open to: schools around the world
Prizes: cash prizes of up to $5000
The School Enterprise Challenge is a student-led, business start-up competition for schools around the world. This is a free competition guides and supports teachers and students to set up real school businesses. Students develop essential skills in business and entrepreneurship in a practical, fun and innovative way. The competition helps schools generate extra income for their school, or a social cause of their choice.
All schools around the world are eligible to apply.
- equipment like cameras and laptops, places at our international conference and cash prizes of up to $5000;
- International recognition as an entrepreneurial school;
- An opportunity to raise extra income for school costs;
- Schools become part of a global community and link with other schools around the world.
- Professional development opportunities- improved CV and job prospects;
- Easy to follow lesson plans and resources;
- Special inspirational teaching prize.
- Students learn workplace skills like problem-solving, communication,teamwork and the self-confidence and aspiration to reach their full potential in life;
- Special enterprising student prize.
How to apply
To register, please fill out this online application.
For more information, please check the official web-page