Deadline: 11 May 2015
Open to: candidates speaking Polish and English, with a degree in humanity
Internship: it is a paid position
Center for Social and Economic Research (CASE) based in Warsaw, Poland is a fast-paced yet small economic think-tank comprised of economists, communications professionals, and business development experts. As their office is seeing incredible success in attracting various projects, there are urgently in need of a communications intern to help us disseminate the outcomes of CASE research and contribute to the CASE brand-building and managing CASE activities. The position involves help in managing various communications activities: content management of CASE online channels, event-organization and media relations. For this aim they are looking for individuals willing to learn high-level communication at the cross of non-governmental and business sector. If you like the ability to work in a dynamic workplace, can react flexible to changing circumstances, and want to contribute to building communications strategy of one of the most prominent thank-tanks in Central and Eastern Europe, this position is for you.
Description of an ideal candidate for the position:
- Excellent writing abilities in Polish and English;
- A degree in humanities or other relevant field;
- Strong interest in learning professional communication;
- Interest in economic topics;
- Comfortable with technology and willing to look for innovative solutions, the candidate should have excellent computer skills;
- Creative, able to work independently/with little supervision, and willing to take on full responsibility in selected tasks.
- Experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Video/Photo editing;
- Previous internship experience;
- Knowledge of other languages (Russian, French, Spanish, etc.).
This is paid internship position with 40 working hours per week.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter describing how your experience would benefit the position. Applications should be sent by 11 May 2015 to [email protected] (Please indicate “Internship – communications” and your name in the subject line).
For more information please visit the official website.