Open to: candidates eligible for EU work permit only
Job position: full time office job offered
International movement Youth Time is looking for three great professionals: event manager, graphic designer and web developer, who would be ready to take hard, but interesting responsibilities. We offer full-time office job in Prague. Eligible for EU work permits only.
- knowledge of PHP (v 5.3 and above)
- knowledge of MySQL database
- basic knowledge of the Apache server and the Linux operating system
- desired knowledge is a php framework (as laravel, symfony etc.), some of the less or sass regarding the css and some js framework (like jquery, angularjs etc.)
- Experienced with Objective C and C#
- punctuality, diligence, initiative, literacy are required.
- a reliable and scrupulous professional
- -English is required.
Please send your CV and example of you work to [email protected]
- knowledge of Adobe CS6 (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- knowledge of Mac OS X
- responsibility, creativity, independence
- experience in the field
- fluent English, advantage: knowledge of Czech and Russian.
- experience in media layout designing is required as well as creativity, responsibility and will to work hard.
- production of international Youth Time Magazine
- company graphics, branding (flyers, brochures, invitations and other print material)
- drawing illustrations (infographics, comic strip, article illustrations, etc.)
Please send your CV and examples of work to [email protected]
- High level of English, Czech and Russian desirable
- Relevant university degree
- Experience with program management, organisation
- Negotiation skills
- International experience
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Commitment to the goals of the NGO
- International Project Manager focusing on commencing and coordinating a unique platform for youth development.
- Organizing NGO summits and events by working with international hosts.
- Liaising with partners from different countries in order to spread publicity and negotiate new areas of interest
- Attend NGO sponsored events and functions in capacity of company representative
- Compose, draft and proofread scientific programs
- Edit, proofread and check relevant documents upon request
- Searching new partners, sponsors, donors
- Preparing scientific programs, searching for speakers, trainers
- Working with web platform, social networks (FB, LinkedIn etc)
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information please see the official website