Deadline: 3 June 2015
Open to: Applicants with Master degree in the humanities, social sciences or law with a main focus on South-East Europe
Salary: EUR 1331.50 per month
With its 4,100 employees and 32,000 students, the University of Graz provides an exciting and varied work environment. Due to research and teaching competence University of Graz is a central institution for guaranteeing that Styria remains a research and education location. The Centre for South-East European Studies is looking for a university Assistant without doctorate for 20 hours a week with fixed-term employment for the period of 3 years. The assistant will participate in research tasks, teaching support as well as administration support.
- Master degree in the humanities, social sciences or law with a main focus on South-East Europe;
- Special focus on South-East Europe in studies or individual research;
- Very good command of English;
- Knowledge of one of the languages of South-East Europe (desirable);
- Teaching experience (desirable);
- Experience in the realization of third-party research projects.
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 1331.50 gross/month. This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
How to apply?
For successful application, please send following documents at: [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae;
- two letters of recommendation;
- one page of research proposal.
For more information, please check the official web-page