Deadline: 11 June 2015
Open to: students or recent graduates in Economic sciences with excellent knowledge of the English and Macedonian language
Remuneration: the amount of monthly remuneration will be specified during the application process
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Macedonia is looking for a student or recent graduate, as a trainee for a period of 6 months (July 2015 – January 2016). The trainee will work in the field of economy and trade, primarily assisting in the analysis and reporting, but may also be involved in other regular tasks of the Embassy, under the guidance of the relevant Embassy personnel. He / she will have the chance to be exposed to the daily practices of working in a foreign diplomatic mission, including participation in organisation of events, company visits, as well as being involved in the regular administration and logistical support to the on-going Embassy activities. The candidate is expected to possess a high degree of independence and motivation to take on a wide variety of tasks, ranging from report drafting to operational duties.
Candidates for the position should meet following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Macedonian language, both orally and in writing is necessary. Knowledge of Dutch or Albanian language can be considered as an asset;
- University or postgraduate student in Economic sciences, who is in the last year of studies or a recent graduate who has finished his/her studies not earlier than in 2014 – 2015 study year;
- Being an active social media user, with knowledge of e-business, administration and maintenance of web-sites, profiles, blogs etc. will be considered as an important asset.
- Ability to conduct researches and write analysis and reports with high degree of independence;
- IT skills, including usage of Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to search for and use online data;
- Knowledge about the general economic/business environment and development in Macedonia.
The position is a full-time position with 40 work hours per week, for which engagement, the selected trainee will receive a monthly remuneration.
How to apply?
The deadline for application is 11 June 2015, 16:30h. For securing a unified approach and review of all received applications, the candidates are asked to use the English version of the Euro format CV template, which can be downloaded HERE. Please enclose a letter of interest, a recent picture and information on the active social media profiles (Facebook; LinkedIn…). The candidates should send their letter of interest and a complete CV in English language via e-mail to the address: [email protected] Please note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and testing of their knowledge and skills.
For more information please follow the official website.