Deadline: 19 June 2015
Open to: applicants with university degree with at least one year of relevant experience
Remuneration: competitive salary
The School of Public Policy (SPP) at Central European University (CEU) is a growing graduate school dedicated to multi-disciplinary study of public policy, innovative teaching and research, and meaningful engagement with policy practice. The Recruitment Coordinator will support SPP’s recruitment and admissions activities across its four graduate programs. The individual will report to the Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Administration and Finance and will work closely with the Student Affairs Coordinator, Digital Communications Manager, program coordinators, CEU Recruitment Office, and SPP staff and faculty.
Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Assist with the design and implementation of a prospective student outreach strategy;
- Communicate with prospective and accepted students by responding to regular prospective student inquiries, messaging target profile groups, and drafting messages pre-event and post-event;
- Compile an outreach schedule, identify staff and faculty representatives, and represent SPP at virtual sessions, open houses, fairs and recruitment events, and at other on/off campus locations;
- Support the admissions process including the review of written applications, applicant interviews, and notification of acceptances
- Promote the School among SPP partners;
- Perform administrative duties such as mailing brochures, emailing promotional materials, scheduling meetings and interviews, inputting student information, hanging up posters, scanning and photocopying, and updating promotional materials such as PowerPoint presentations/Prezi for faculty, staff, and students;
- Gather data and statistics and regularly produce progress reports.
To be eligible for the position applicants must have:
- University degree; a master’s degree is preferred;
- At least one year of relevant experience;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Hungarian and other languages is an asset.
Moreover, the ideal candidate should:
- Be committed to supporting student activities and other school-building initiatives;
- Take an interest in understanding the needs of students and have a service-oriented mindset;
- Be proactive and express a willingness to learn new skills and tasks;
- Adhere to a high professional code of conduct especially with students and be able to work with confidential information including personal data and sensitive feedback and communications;
- Be deadline-oriented, highly organized, and attentive to details as it relates to both data integrity and communications;
- Have strong project and process management skills;
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative reporting skills.
The initial contract is for 2 years with renewable option. A competitive salary is offered. The amount of monthly salary will be specified during application process.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 19 June 2015. Please submit in one single pdf your CV, a cover letter, and a list of three professional references to [email protected] including the following job code in the subject line: 2015/026. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For inquiries, contact SPP at spp[email protected].
For more information please follow the official website.