Deadline: 24 July 2015
Open to: young people aged 18 to 26 from Germany, Poland and Russia
Venue: 28 September – 2 October 2015, Moscow, Russia
German-Polish-Russian Trialogue is a forum which initiate an open dialogue between young people from Germany, Poland and Russia and enables them to contribute to the development of sustainable relations between their countries.
The forum taking place in Moscow offers a highly attractive program including workshops, excursions and intriguing discussions with renowned figures in media, politics, culture and economy from Germany, Poland and Russia (for more details, please see preliminary program). Moreover, participants will have the opportunity to share their opinions and present their ideas to political and diplomatic representatives of the three countries and there by contribute to a sustainable development of German-Polish-Russian relations in the future.
- 10 young people between 18 and 26 years from Germany, Poland and Russia who have taken on responsibility in politics or civil society;
- Particular interest in the relations, cultures and current issues in and between the three countries is an asset.
Participants costs during the forum will be covered. Travel costs will be partially reimbursed after the forum, however please note that the exact amount is subject to pending funding decisions.
How to apply?
Deadline for application is 24 July 2015.
- Curriculum vitae (you can refer to this template as an example;
- A short essay on one of the following topics (300-500 words in English):
- International business at the times of EU-Russia political tensions: challenges and opportunities;
- European energy policy and security;
- Role of Russia, Germany and Poland in mediating the Ukrainian crisis;
- How can civic engagement enhance trilateral relations?
- Describe the idea of the tri-/multilateral project you want to develop throughout or after the forum;
- You can also relate to your own academic work.
For more information please visit the official website.